Here for What Matters: Information, Technology, and You.
What Is Cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity provides proactive solutions to combat cyber-attacks while filtrating malware that could cause significant damage to your organization’s network systems, programs, and technical devices. It helps to identify, protect, and respond to security threats through Multi-factor Authentication, Security Management, Data Loss Prevention, Identity Access Management, Phishing Training, and more.
Cybersecurity also helps reduce cyber-attacks by providing real-time alerts of security breaches such as ransomware, email phishing, and viruses.
Why Is Cybersecurity Important?
As the world continues to turn digital, the risk of cybercrime occurring is constantly increasing with attacks happening every 39 seconds in the US.
It only takes one cyberattack to affect your organization and millions of people; an attack can lead to things like identity theft, extortion, and permanent critical business information and records loss.
What Is NGENs Advanced Cybersecurity?
In 2018, NGEN upgraded from a traditional Managed Service Provider (MSP) to a Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) to meet the demand for protection against malicious technology that terrorizes businesses every day.
NGEN then aligned its MSSP practice with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and began offering an exceptional selection of tools that when integrated together, will identify vulnerabilities, provide protection, detect threats, respond to attacks, and allow your business to recover without interruptions.
What Are Ways NGENs Cybersecurity Tools Can Help Protect Your Business?
- Next-Generation firewalls to control and monitor inbound and outbound network traffic
- Installing artificial intelligence and machine learning antivirus programs to actively detect malicious threats
- Routine backups to reduce potential downtime and offsite replication to create an additional secure copy of recovery data when system failures occur
- Email phishing training and simulations to teach users the best way to respond to cyberthreats
- Network penetration testing and remediation to identify areas where hackers may exploit your company’s system
Our Customers’ Mission is Our Priority
Your success is our priority. As your trusted partner, we are always here for you to ensure your IT operations run securely, smoothly, effectively, and efficiently so you can focus on what matters most to your organization.
Here for What Matters:
Information, Technology, and You.
4640 Forbes Blvd, Ste. 201
Lanham, MD 20706
2007 Vermont Ave., NW,
Washington, DC 20001
Phone: (202) 342-1221